Drip Irrigation


Flow controlling valves are used to regulate the flow of the water. They are available with either a 1/4’” barbed or threaded connection or with 1/2″ or 3/4” compression style connection. 3/4” hose thread shut off ball valves are available as both a single or dual valve.

Showing all 3 results